To use Meta Ads, We going to know the ad review process, this is how the ad review process works
The ad review process
Step 1: The system reviews the images, video, corresponding thumbnail, text, targeting and positioning of your ad against Meta Ads Policy.
Step 2: The system reviews the ad’s landing page for content and functionality. The landing page should clearly reflect the product or service promoted in the ad.
Step 3: The system reviews the ad before and, in some cases, after it goes live if people hide, block or provide negative feedback about the ad.
Typically, most ads are reviewed within 24 hours, although it may take longer. After your ad is reviewed, you’ll receive a notification about whether it’s been approved.
Common causes for ad rejection
- Selling illegal products or services. Ads must not constitute, facilitate or promote illegal products, services or activities.
- Landing pages. Ads must not direct people to landing pages that are non-functional, provide an unexpected or disruptive experience or do not match the product or
- Personal attributes. Ads must not contain content that asserts or implies personal attributes. This includes direct or indirect assertions or implications about a person’s race, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, age, sexual orientation or practices, gender identity, disability, physical or mental health (including medical condition), vulnerable financial status, voting status, membership in a trade union, criminal record or name.
- Discriminatory practices. Ads must not discriminate or encourage discrimination against people based on personal attributes such as race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, disability, medical or genetic condition.
- Tobacco and related products. Ads must not promote the sale or use of tobacco products and related paraphernalia.
- Weapons, ammunition or explosives. Ads must not promote the sale or use of weapons, ammunition or explosives.
- Adult content, products or services. Ads must not show images or videos that are sexual in nature.
Meta provides tools like Privacy Checkup to give people control over what they share, who they share it with, the content they see and experience and who can contact them.
You can turn on two- factor authentication and login alerts through the Privacy Checkup tool. When you turn
on alerts, we’ll let you know if your account is logged into from a place we don’t recognize.
To protect individuals’ data, Meta uses a process called data hashing that involves transforming a string of characters (for example, name, email and address) into randomized code.
Reach people beyond your current customers and create new customer relationships when you advertise with Meta.
Meta provides tools like Privacy Checkup, two- factor authentication and login alerts to help people control what they share and who they share it with, and options to help keep their accounts secure.
Meta reviews ads to ensure they adhere to our policies about what types of ad content are allowed.